The Galenos Group was founded in 2012 in order to support and to drive forward our objective of prescription production with high-quality and EU GMP-compliant raw materials in European pharmacies. The Galenos Group is a European unification of providers of pharmaceutical raw materials.
- Caesar & Loretz GmbH, Germany
- DUCHEFA Farma B.V., The Netherlands
- FARMALABOR srl, Italy
- Gatt-Koller GmbH, Austria
- GUINAMA SLU, Spain
- HAENSELER AG, Switzerland
- INRESA Pharma, France
- Pharma Essentials B.V., The Netherlands
You can rest assured:
- That the aspect of Quality of our products and services will at all times be seen as more important than the Quantity of our output.
- That commercial pressure or need for profit will never jeopardize our quality matters.
- That adequate measures are taken to prevent the abuse of management power or authority.
- That prompt and effective action will be forthcoming to deal with unprofessional or unethical behaviour.
The quality of our products
All members bound by this charter acknowledge that the quality and suitability of our products and services have passed into a proverb over the years and today form the hallmark of our existence.
Therefore, we all:
- Hold a valid GMP - Certificate issued by our respective National Authorities following an inspection at fixed intervals.
- Hold additional local (varies per country and member) certificates equally issued by National- or, as the case may be, other independent authorities following an inspection at fixed intervals.
- Repack or produce our products in state-of-the-art cleanrooms. The clean airflow, filtersystems, airpressure and moisture as well as airparticles are being tested at regular intervals and described in logsheets.
- Maintain an up-to-date quality manual.
For further information about the Galenos Group please visit http://www.galenos-group.com/